- The information and suggestions on Madibella.com are not intended to be diagnostic in any way nor a substitute for consultation, examination and treatment by a physician.
- Always discuss your specific conditions, limitations, and health history with a qualified health care provider of your choice before making major lifestyle changes.
Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.
- You should not use the information provided on this site as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem/disease requiring medical attention.
When you receive an item, carefully read all labels, warnings, and directions before use. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on this site.
- Information and statements made on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
All product or brand names are trademarks of their respective owners.
- All products sold on this site are sold without any guarantee or promise, either express or implied, to treat, heal, or cure any medical problem. If you plan to use the items we sell for a specific medical problem, then you should do so under the supervision of your health care provider.
All products sold on this site are health oriented products similar to the type of products found at your local health food store, sporting goods store, and/or pharmacy. Exercise therapy equipment, massagers, traction equipment, and stretching apparatuses we sell are classified and sold as general exercise equipment.
- Please read all instructions provided with the product purchased and follow them carefully. If you experience any pain or discomfort, stiffness, weakness, or any other symptom, you should discontinue use of the product until you have discussed these problems with your doctor.
- Please note that due to changes in the way a company manufactures a product, the actual product may differ slightly from the product and/or picture shown.
- To avoid contamination, Necksmith™ products are not returnable. Federal & State Health Regulations require that we not handle products that may be a health concern due to contamination via skin, sweat, hair and saliva. Head lice, bed bugs, pet fleas, bacteria, and other contagions may be seen with use of these products. Our return policy is intended to make sure that you receive a fresh, new product that you may use in comfort and safety.
- TESTIMONIAL DISCLAIMER
IN ACCORDANCE WITH FTC GUIDELINES CONCERNING USE OF ENDORSEMENTS AND TESTIMONIALS IN ADVERTISING, PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
TESTIMONIALS APPEARING ON THIS SITE ARE ACTUALLY RECEIVED VIA TEXT, AUDIO OR VIDEO SUBMISSION. THEY ARE INDIVIDUAL EXPERIENCES, REFLECTING REAL LIFE EXPERIENCES OF THOSE WHO HAVE USED OUR PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES. HOWEVER, THEY ARE INDIVIDUAL RESULTS AND RESULTS DO VARY. WE DO NOT CLAIM THAT THEY ARE TYPICAL RESULTS THAT CONSUMERS WILL GENERALLY ACHIEVE. THE TESTIMONIALS ARE NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENTATIVE OF ALL OF THOSE WHO WILL USE OUR PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES.
THE TESTIMONIALS DISPLAYED (TEXT, AUDIO AND/OR VIDEO) ARE GIVEN VERBATIM EXCEPT FOR CORRECTION OF GRAMMATICAL OR TYPING ERRORS. SOME HAVE BEEN SHORTENED.
MADIBELLA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF THE OPINIONS OR COMMENTS POSTED TO OUR SITE. MADIBELLA IS NOT A FORUM FOR TESTIMONIALS, HOWEVER PROVIDES TESTIMONIALS AS A MEANS FOR CUSTOMERS TO SHARE THEIR EXPERIENCES WITH ONE ANOTHER. TO PREVENT AGAINST ABUSE, ALL TESTIMONIALS APPEAR AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN REVIEWED BY MANAGEMENT OF MADIBELLA. MADIBELLA DOES NOT SHARE IN THE OPINIONS, VIEWS OR COMMENTARY OF ANY TESTIMONIAL ON THIS SITE, AND SUCH TESTIMONIALS ARE STRICTLY THE VIEWS OF THE REVIEWER.
ADDITIONALLY, THESE TESTIMONIALS ARE NOT INTENDED TO MAKE CLAIMS THAT THESE PRODUCTS CAN BE USED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, MITIGATE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.THESE CLAIMS HAVE NOT BEEN CLINICALLY PROVEN OR EVALUATED BY THE FDA.